A COMFORTABLE HARNESS WITH AN INTEGRATED ADJUSTABLE LUMBAR SUPPORT
This pro trapeze harness features an adjustable and removable lumbar belt for extra back protection. Developed with the physio team french sailing, this support effectively keeps the lower back in position. Ideal for long training sessions and raids, or for people with back problems.
The lateral tension is ensured by straps + velcro strips that take up the effort. 2 clamping positions are possible which makes each size very versatile. In addition nothing moves once the belt fixed.
Easily adjustable, the pro harness also features a reinforced neoprene crotch for added comfort. A large metal bar (stainless steel) at the hook, covered with textile, avoids the risk of crushing the pelvis.
Most comfortable sailing harness ever made!" ~ Yvan Bourgnon during the Cape Horn rounding
- Lumbar belt designed in partnership with the French national sailing team, height adjustable and removable
- Sleek harness, no straps to come to interrupt you during your manoeuvres, adjustment by velcro
- Large strapeze bar to prevent hip crushing
- Padded inseam with a comfortable neoprene fabric
- Reinforced seat with Kevlar abrasion-resistant fabric
- Easy to set and adjust
- Used by Billy Besson at the 2016 Olympic Games in the Nacra 17
- Can be worn with max lumbar support
- Reinforced seat part : kevlar
- Leg straps : neoprene
- Ripstop : polyamide polyester
- Spreader bar : stainless steel
Compatible with the Spare Lumbar Maxi Belt