The Forward WIP kite aero seat harness is a high-performance harness with the freedom of a low-profile fit.
Totally innovative thanks to his flap system covering the adjustment straps, it was designed with the best kite/wind riders in the world to reduce the aerodynamic drag as possible and gain a few tenths of knots. In addition, we have integrated the aero flow vortex technology, strategically placed 3d chevrons positively affect airflow around the body reducing drag.
Built with ultra-comfortable leg straps and an 8-point load dispersion system to equalize impact throughout the harness for endurance, comfort and control. This harness is perfectly adapted to kite and wind foil practice.
- Aero flow vortex technology - strategically placed 3d chevrons positively affect airflow around the body reducing drag
- Innovative high perf seat harness with covering of the 8-point load dispersion system - for perfect aero
- Lightweight materials and ultra-comfortable leg straps - designed to keep you agile
- Total adjustability - to get the perfect fit
- Compact and low profile - so nothing gets in your way when manoeuvring
- Leg straps: neoprene
- Ripstop : polyamide polyester
- Spreader bar: stainless steel