Foiling implies high speed and more possibilities to interact with equipment while falling especially on the lower part of the body.
Kevlar reinforced fabric is for sure the best material known for its anti-tear quality maintaining flexibility and elasticity.
This is why we develop the first long john with kevlar reinforced key zones: lighter, high mechanical traction properties, tear-resistant.
- Spandex fabric super-stretch reinforced by kevlar panels - to provide better tearing resistance against sharp objects
- WIP pro-technology integrated at key locations - various panels with thermoplastic plates and high-density foams to improve comfort when falling into the water
- Super lightweight, strong and flexible - designed to keep you nimble and moving
- WIP 3ds fit - body-mapped means you will get the most comfortable fit possible
- Opening fly - discrete, functional, easy to access
- Fabric stretch spandex
- Kevlar reinforcement
- Thermoplastic reinforcements plates and high-density foams
- 80% polyamide / 20% spandex